To accompany our meal of Eggplant Stacks, a side of bread or pasta seemed too heavy. However, something in the carb-based category sounded appealing. With flour tortillas in our pantry and knowing the grill would be in use, I created my own light version of bread. This side was prepared in approximately 2 minutes and was an instant hit with both my fiance and me. It has become our new multi-purpose side dish.
- flour tortillas
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place tortillas on grill, and cook for 30 seconds on first side.
- Flip tortillas.
- Immediately sprinkle with grated fresh parmesan, and close lid.
- Allow to cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove and cut into wedges.
Think Tasty https://thinktasty.com/
[…] work, I was able to get the dish prepared almost in perfect timing for his arrival. Served with Tortilla Wedges and a glass of cabernet sauvignon, this was a perfect late dinner for […]